How to pair the BlueGATE TRM to a Bluetooth enabled headset or other receiving device.
Please make sure the BlueGATE TRM has a full charge.
- Be sure the headset or speaker system you are trying to pair the BlueGATE TRM is turned on and in pairing mode first.
- With your device in pairing mode, place the BlueGATE TRM in pairing mode.
- Pairing mode is achieved by holding down the power button for 5-7 seconds until LED flashes blue and red.
- Make sure the BlueGATE TRM and your device are within 5 meters of each other when trying to pair.
- After about 10-15 seconds the BlueGATE TRM will automatically pair to your device
- Pairing is complete once both the indicators on the device and BlueGATE TRM stop flashing blue and red and only blink blue.
- Plug the BlueGATE TRM into your desired media source and enjoy your music.
- For best results, make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices in the
immediate area, or that their Bluetooth is turned off. It's possible the BlueGATE TRM or the device you're attempting to pair to the BlueGATE TRM may try pairing to something other than each
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.