How to pair the BlueSENSE TRM to a Bluetooth enabled headset or device.
Please make sure the BlueSENSE TRM has a full charge.
- Be sure the headset or speaker system you are trying to pair the BlueSENSE TRM to is turned on and in pairing mode first.
- With your device in pairing mode, then place the BlueSENSE TRM in pairing mode.
- Pairing mode is achieved by holding down the power button for 6-7 seconds until LED flashes blue and red.
- Make sure the BlueSENSE TRM and your device are within 5 meters of each other when trying to pair.
- After about 10-15 seconds the BlueSENSE TRM will automatically pair to your device
- Pairing is complete once both the indicators on the device and BlueSENSE TRM stop flashing blue and red and only blink blue.
- Plug the BlueSENSE TRM into your desired media source and enjoy your music.
- For best results, make sure there are no other Bluetooth devices in the
immediate area, or that their Bluetooth is turned off. It's possible the BlueSENSE TRM or the device you're attempting to pair to the BlueSENSE TRM may try pairing to something other then each
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.