How to pair the GOgroove BlueGATE to a Bluetooth enabled device:
If the BlueGate is on, press and hold the power button until the light flashes red to turn it off.
1. From the off position, press and hold down the power button.
2. After 5-8 second a blue light will flash, continue to hold down the power button until it flashes blue and red repeatedly.
3. With the light flashing blue and red, the headset is now in pairing mode.
4. From your Bluetooth enabled device, go to bluetooth settings and turn on bluetooth.
5. While in the settings menu with bluetooth turned on select an option that allows you to scan for devices.
6. Your device should locate the transmitter named BlueGATE.
7. Click on BlueGATE to pair, if a password is asked for enter "0000".
8. Once pairing is complete your device will say "connected".
9. When the transmitter is connected to your device, press play and enjoy your music!
Were you able to pair the BlueGATE to your device after following these steps?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add email@example.com to your trusted senders list in your email software.