- Please connect the AirBAND to power and check to see if the LED light, located on the POWER button, lights up either RED or BLUE once you connect to power and let the AirBAND charge for 8 hours.
- If not, please try using either the included USB-AC adapter, or a different computer USB port to ensure the USB port you are using has sufficient power flow.
- Did the light come on using a different USB power port?
- After charging, disconnect the AirBand from power. Press and hold the POWER button on the AirBand and check to see if the LED light on the POWER button lights up RED or BLUE.
- If not, please try using FIRM PRESSURE to PRESS and HOLD the POWER button.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.