How to pair the BlueSync BR2 to a Bluetooth enabled device:
- Make sure that your mobile device is within at least 3 feet of the speaker when trying to pair and that the BlueSYNC BR2 is powered on.
- Enter pairing mode on the BlueSYNC BR2 by pressing the PLAY/PAUSE button. The LED indicator will flash red and blue when the speaker is in pairing mode.
- Access the Bluetooth settings in your mobile device and select SEARCH/SCAN FOR DEVICES. Your mobile device will begin to search for a Bluetooth signal.
- You will see the name “BlueSYNC BR2” appear in the device list. Select it to pair, and if a password or PIN is needed enter the numbers “0000”. You may have to then select BlueSYNC SRC and press “CONNECT”.
- After a successful connection has been made, your device will say it is connected to the BlueSYNC BR2.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.