- Make sure volume on your receiving device is turned up, this can not be controlled through in line controls or from the BlueGATE TRM.
- Does turning the volume up from the source device solve the issue?
- Try turning off your receiving device, the BlueGATE TRM, and the audio source, then reconnect and re-pair.
- Does this solve the issue?
- Please try the BlueGATE TRM with another device, plug it into a different audio source and also try pairing the TRM to a different Bluetooth receiver (headset or speaker).
- Do you still experience sound issues when paired or connected to a different device?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.