- Make sure the FlexSMART SP4's DC power adapter is fully inserted into the DC outlet. Please remove, then reinsert the transmitter, gently apply forward pressure until it stops. Also, make sure the end that plugs into the bottom of the cradle is fully and securely inserted.
- Does the FlexSMART SP4 power on now?
- Press the QS button on the top left of the device. The QS button doubles as the Quick Scan button and power button, when pressed and held for 5 seconds it will turn the FlexSMART SP on or off.
- Does the SP4 come one when the QS button is pressed?
- Try the FlexSMART SP4 in another outlet or a different vehicle.
- Does the device power on now when inserted into a different outlet?
- If you're able to, unscrew the tip of the DC adapter and inspect the fuse.
- Does the fuse appear to be blown?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem..