- When the charger is plugged into an outlet, a green light should come on. When a batter that needs to be charged is inserted, the light will be red and will turn green once the battery is charged.
- Does the battery appear to be charging when inserted into the charger?
- Make sure the rechargeable batteries contacts are properly connected to the AC charger.
- Is the battery properly inserted?
- Try inserting the charger into a different wall outlet.
- Does plugging the charger into a different wall outlet solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.