- There is a USB port on the back of the BlueSYNC MCX. This USB port outputs at 1 amp and can be used to charge smaller devices such as cell phones, mp3 players, non color eReaders, and other low current devices. Larger electronics like tablets and some more power intensive smart phones may not charge. If one device is not receiving a charge from the USB port, please try another.
- Have you tried charging multiple devices from the USB port?
- Be sure that the USB cable being used is fully plugged into the USB port on the back of the speaker and securely into the device to be charged.
- Does removing the cable from the speaker and the device, then resinserting solve the problem?
- Please make sure the USB cable you're using is working, if possible please try using a different USB cable to charge your device.
- Does switching to a different USB cable solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.