- Please make sure that the 3.5mm audio cable is properly connected to your devices headphone or speaker port. Make sure that your devices head phone volume is enabled and not muted.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Please make sure to adjust volume on your device as well as on the SonaVERSE BXL. To adjust volume, turn the volume control wheel clockwise increase volume or counter-clockwise decrease volume.
- Does changing the volume on the SonaVERSE BXL or the computer allow you to hear the sound?
- Try listening to different music files or different audio types.
- Is the volume low or non existent on every audio file played, or only some?
- You can also try different media sources, i.e, please try a different media device, memory card, or flash drive.
- Does using a different media source solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.