Pairing a Bluetooth device to the BlueSync SLK:
- Make sure the BlueSYNC SLK is turned on.
- On the speaker with the control knobs, there is a Bluetooth pairing button on the right side. Press this button once and the light will blink to indicate the speaker is in pairing mode.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth device to be paired is within at least 3 feet of the speaker when trying to pair.
- With the BlueSYNC SLK in pairing mode, access the Bluetooth settings in your Bluetooth enabled device and select SEARCH/SCAN FOR DEVICES. The device will begin to search for a Bluetooth signal.
- The name “GG-BLUESYNC-SLK” will appear in the device list. Select it to pair, and if a password or PIN is needed enter the numbers “0000”. If needed, select “GG-BLUESYNC-SLK” and press “CONNECT”.
- When successful, your Bluetooth enabled device will indicate that it is connected to the BlueSYNC SLK.
- Select your desired media to be heard, press play, and enjoy!
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.