- The USB port on the FlexSMART X3 outputs at a maximum of 1 amp. Devices which require a higher amperage rating will only take a trickle (slow) charge, or will not charge at all.
- What device are you trying to charge with the FlexSMART X3?
- Make sure there is power flowing to the FlexSMART X3, press the power button on the DC barrel, when power is on, the LED ring will be blue.
- Please disconnect and re-connect the USB charging cable that is being used to charge. Remove the cable from the FlexSMART X3 and ther device to be charged.
- Does the device accept a charge now?
- Try a different USB cable if one is available, or try charging a different device.
- Does a different device take a charge, or does the same device charge with a different cable?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.