- Please make sure the BlueSYNC EDG is turned on if using Bluetooth, make sure the 3.5 AUX cable is not plugged into the speaker.
- Is the BlueSYNC EDG turned on? Sometimes a low battery will cause bad or no sound, be sure the BlueSYNC EDG is FULLY charged when using
- Sometimes a low battery will cause bad or no sound, be sure the BlueSYNC EDG is FULLY charged when using.
- Is the BlueSYNC EDG operating on a full charge, or does charging the BlueSYNC EDG solve the issue
- If you still do not hear sound, make sure the media source has the volume turned up and that the media is playing and not paused.
- Is the volume turned up with the media playing?
- Please try pairing or plugging another device to the speaker.
- Are you able to hear sound now?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.