- Fully charge your ReVIVE RESTORE 4000 before using. Once charged, simply plug your device into the ReVIVE RESTORE 4000 and it should begin to charge.
- After the Restore 4000 is recharged, does a device plugged into the ReVIVE RESTORE 4000 begin charging?
- Make sure that both ends of the USB cable you are using are securely connected into your device, and into the ReVIVE RESTORE 4000.
- Are the cables inserted securely?
- Be aware that larger devices such as tablets may not charge, the maximum output of the ReVIVE RESTORE 4000 is 1 amp.
- Are you using a larger device such as a tablet?
- Try using a different USB cable if one is available.
- Does your device receive a charge now?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.