- Please use the included AC adapter to charge the BlueSENSE CLP. Allow 1-2 hours for a FULL charge. Once charged, try turning the BlueSENSE CLP on by pressing and holding down the power button.
- Does the BlueSENSE CLP turn on?
- When the USB charging cable is plugged into the BlueSENSE CLP, the LED indicator will be red, it turns off when the BlueSENSE CLP is fully charged.
- Does the LED glow red when plugged in and turn off when fully charged?
- Make sure the USB charging cable is completely inserted into the USB port and into the BlueSENSE CLP.
- Does removing and reinserting both ends to ensure a good connection solve the problem?
- If the BlueSENSE CLP doesn't appear to have taken a charge and won't turn on, please try plugging the charging cable into a different USB port.
- Does trying a different USB port allow the BlueSENSE CLP to charge?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.