- Sometimes a low battery will cause bad or no sound, be sure the BlueSYNC EX is FULLY charged when using.
- Is the BlueSYNC EX operating on a full charge, or does charging the BlueSYNC EX solve the issue?
- Please make sure the BlueSYNC EX is turned on and switched to the appropriate source. Turn to BT if using Bluetooth, and turn to AUX if using the attached 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Is the BlueSYNC EX turned on and swtiched to the appropriate source?
- If you still do not hear sound, make sure the media source has the volume turned up and that the media is playing and not paused.
- Is the volume turned up with the media playing?
- Please try pairing or plugging in the speaker to another device.
- Are you able to hear sound now?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.