- Please check the volume on your media device and make sure it is turned up, change volume level as needed.
- Does changing the media volume solve the issue?
- If not, make sure the 3.5mm headphone jack is properly inserted all the way into your device. Sometimes a case or skin can prevent a proper connection, if one is being used please remove it.
- Was the jack properly connected or did removing a skin or case fix the issue?
- Try the ear buds in a different media device.
- Does the sound still not work with a different media device?
Please contact the retailer or manufacturer for assistance if the above steps do not solve the problem.