- For first use, please fully charge and fully drain the internal battery of ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE XL PLUS by means of USB / AC power, repeat this full charge/full drain cycle 4-6 times. This will exercise the 6000mAh internal battery.
- Did you, or have you exercised the internal battery with AC power?
- The ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE XL PLUS is not an active solar charger. You should charge up its internal battery first, then after a few hours in the sunlight, just connect your mobile device and begin to charge.
- After charging the internal battery, does the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE XL PLUS provide a charge to your device?
- Please make sure that the POWER SWITCH is turned to CHARGE (sun symbol) when charging the battery pack by solar power.
- Does the battery appear to receive a charge when switched to CHARGE and left in direct sunlight?
- The ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE XL PLUS should be left in DIRECT SUNLIGHT (some windows can block solar rays) for 6 hours. This will fill the internal battery enough to give off a small amount of charge to a device.To fully charge the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE XL PLUS, please connect it to USB or AC power for around 4-8 hours for a full charge, or leave in direct sunlight for 11 hours for a full charge.
- After giving the internal battery a charge, check the power indicator, does it show a charge was received?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.