- Please insert, disconnect, and re-insert the 3.5mm audio cable to the GOgroove Pal speaker. This will ensure a proper connection has been made. Next, use firm pressure to make sure that the 3.5mm audio cable is fully inserted to the headphone port on your audio device.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Please fully charge the GOgroove Pal battery by connecting it to power for 8 hours. This will ensure that the battery is at optimal working condition.
- Does giving the internal battery a FULL charge solve the issue?
- Many times the quality of your MP3, WAV, MIDI, WMV, MP4 or other music file can affect the quality of the sound being produced. Please make sure that your music file is to the quality expected.
- Is the sound bad on every audio file, or only some?
- Try lowering the volume on the GOgroove Pal and turning the volume up on your audio device. In certain cases, if the sound is turned up too high, it can distort the sound of the speakers.
- Does lowering the volume solve the problem?
contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the