- For first use, please fully charge and fully drain the internal battery of ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE BST by means of USB or AC power. This will exercise the internal battery.
- Does the internal battery receive a full charge when plugged in?
- The ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE BST is not an active solar charger. You should charge up its internal battery first, then after a few hours in the sunlight, just connect your mobile device and begin to charge.
- After a few hours of charge does the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE BST provide power to a plugged in device?
- Please make sure that the POWER SWITCH is turned to OFF when charging the battery pack by solar power.
- Does the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE BST receive a charge when the switch is in the OFF position?
- The ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE BST should be left in DIRECT SUNLIGHT(some windows can block solar rays) for 8 hours. This will fill the internal battery enough to give your smart phone a 70 - 80% power boost.
- Does the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE BST operate as indicated above?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.