How to pair the BlueSYNC OR3 to a Bluetooth enabled device:
- Make sure that your mobile device is within at least 3 feet of the speaker when trying to pair and that the BlueSYNC OR3 is powered off.
- Enter pairing mode on the BlueSYNC OR3 by pressing and holding the power button for 7 - 10 seconds or until the LED indicator flashes rapidly. You will hear 3 tones when the speaker turns on and then 2 short tones when it enters pairing mode.
- Access the Bluetooth settings in your mobile device and select SEARCH/SCAN FOR DEVICES. Your mobile device will begin to search for a Bluetooth signal.
- You will see the name “BlueSYNC OR3” appear in the device list. Select it to pair, and if a password or PIN is needed enter the numbers “0000”. You may have to then select BlueSYNC OR3 and press “CONNECT”.
- After a successful connection has been made, you will hear a short tone and the LED indicator will flash every 4 seconds. If you do not pair the speaker within 5 minutes the power will automatically shut off.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.