- Please make sure that the 3.5mm audio cable is properly connected to your computer’s headphone or speaker port for sound and that the USB cable is plugged into the USB port on the computer for power. Make sure that your computer’s head phone volume is enabled and not muted.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Please make sure to adjust volume on your computer as well as on the BassPULSE 2MX. To adjust volume on the BassPULSE 2MX, roll the volume control wheel towards the (+) of the speaker to increase volume or towards the (-) to decrease volume.
- Does changing the volume on the BassPULSE 2MX or the computer allow you to hear the sound?
- Try listening to different music files or different audio types.
- Is the volume low or non existent on every audio file played, or only some?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.