- The USA GEAR Handlebar CAMMOUNT uses a universal tripod screw used by most camera manufacturers.
- Line up the screw with the mounting hole and thread it into the mounting hole by turning clockwise.
- If the screw is not fitting, make sure there is nothing obstructing the tripod hole on the camera.
- Remove any quick release or miscellaneous tripod accessories from the camera before screwing in the USA GEAR Handlebar CAMMOUNT.
- Inspect the threads on the screw and the mounting hole on the camera for damage.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.