- Please try clipping both speakers onto the thinnest part of the computers screen.
- Can you fit the speakers to the thinnest part of your screen?
- Inspect the grips and spring mechanism for damage.
- Is there any damage to the clip or spring mechanism?
- If the speakers will not stay in place or can not open wide enough, the computer screen may be too thick.
- Does you computers screen appear to be too thick?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.