- Volume on the Mama PandaPAL is adjusted by touching the ears.
- When you touch the ears does the volume go up or down?
- The left ear is for turning the volume down, the right ear is for turning the volume up.
- Does the volume go down when touching the left ear, does it go up if you touch the right?
- The ears are touch sensative, keep a finger on the ear and release when volume is at the desired level.
- Does keeping your finger on the ear instead of touching and releasing solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.