- Connect the Koala Pal to a power source: You will know that Koala Pal is receiving power because the Power LED will glow blue. If it is not glowing blue, please make sure that it is either connected to a USB power port or that you have properly inserted 3 working AAA batteries. Make sure the ON/OFF switch on the bottom of Koala Pal is switched to the ON position.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Connect KoalaPal to an audio source: Please make sure that the 3.5mm audio cable is fully inserted into your audio device or computer. Next, make sure that the device you are using as the audio source is properly playing music and that your device’s volume setting is turned up.
- Is sound now coming from the Koala Pal?
- Adjust Koala Pal’s volume setting: Make sure that Koala Pal’s volume setting is turned up by adjusting the Volume control.
- Does adjusting the volume solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.