- Please make sure the cooling pad is properly connected to a computer’s USB port by plugging one end of the included USB cable into one of the USB ports on the cooling pad, and the other end of the cable into a USB port on your laptop. Rotate the power wheel next to the cooling pad's USB ports to turn LED and fan ON.
- Does the LED illuminate now?
- If needed, try connecting the cooling pad into a different USB port
- Make sure that the power is ON by sliding the dial speed control.
- Does sliding the switch turn LED lights ON?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.