- To power on the Cryogen 5 Laptop Cooling Pad, please plug one end of the included USB cable into one of the USB ports on the cooling pad, and the other end of the cable into a USB port on your laptop. Rotate the power wheel next to the cooling pad's USB ports to turn the fans and LED's on.
- Does the cooling stand power on?
- If you're still not receiving power, try plugging the USB cable into the other USB port on the cooling pad.
- Should the stand still remain powerless, please try plugging the USB end in your laptop into a different USB port.
- Does the cooling pad turn on?
- If the cooling pad is still not turning on, please try plugging the pad into a different computer.
- Does the pad turn on now?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.