- Many times the quality of your MP3, WAV, MIDI, WMV, MP4 or other music file can affect the quality of the sound being produced. Please make sure that your music file is to the quality expected.
- Are all songs being listened to distorted with static or only some of them?
- Try lowering the volume on the BoomBUDDY and turning the volume up on your audio device.
- Does lowering the volume on the BoomBUDDY and controling volume with the media device solve the problem?
- Be sure the device is properly seated in the iPod/iPhone charging dock or plugged into the AUX port.
- If you disconnect then reconnect the media device does the static go away?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.