- Please make sure the BoomBUDDY is properly connected to power.
- Is the nose of the BoomBUDDY illuminated (indicating power)?
- Turn the volume up to an audible level using the control knob (nose).
- Does turning the volume up solve the problem?
- Verify the AUX cable is plugged in correctly or the that Apple device is properly connected.
- If you disconnect the Apple device or AUX cable, then reestablish connection, is the problem solved?
- Try testing the BoomBUDDY with another audio source to verify there is not an issue with the device you are using.
- Can you hear sound when using a different device?
- Volume can be independently adjusted, please try to adjust volume on the device and the BoomBUDDY.
- Does this solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.