- Please make sure that your Bluetooth device supports A2DP (audio/music) connection, and that it has been paired properly.
- Does your device indicate that it is connected to the BlueSYNC?
- Please make sure only one device is paired to the BlueSYNC at a time. When you disconnect a device from the BlueSYNC you will hear two short tones.
- If two devices were paired does disconnecting one of them solve the problem?
- Try adjusting the volume on the BlueSYNC speaker.
- Does adjust the volume make the audio audible?
- Please make sure that your mobile Bluetooth device is within 30 feet of the BlueSYNC. The maximum Bluetooth range may vary in different environments and on the paired device.
- Does moving the Bluetooth enabled device closer to the speaker solve the problem?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.