What do I do if the keyboard does not power on?
- While your computer is running, insert the USB plug. The drivers will automatically install. After being notified that the driver installation is complete, the keyboard is ready for use.
- Does your computer recognize the keyboard and does it power on and work.
- Try plugging the keyboard into a different USB port.
- Does changing to a different USB port power the keyboard on?
- The USB connection cable may not be securely plugged into the active USB port; inspect and unplug then plug in.
- Does disconnecting the USB cord and then reinserting the cord solve the problem?
- Try restarting the computer with the keyboard plugged in.
- Does your computer recognize the keyboard now?
- Note: This is a plug and play device and does not require you to download any additional software or drivers