How to pair the BlueBAR to a Bluetooth enabled device:
Make sure BlueBAR is in PAIRING MODE and that Power LED indicator lights are flashing. If not, please turn off the BlueBar and start from the beginning of Pairing your mobile Bluetooth device to the BlueBAR instructions
Try pairing the BlueBAR to more then one Bluetooth enabled device.
Pairing instructions may differ depending on the device you are using. Please refer to your device’s user manual for further information.
- Make sure that your mobile device is within at least 3 feet of the BlueBAR when trying to pair.
- Start with the BlueBAR turned OFF. Press and hold the Power/Play button until the LED indicator flashes alternating red and blue. The BlueBar is now in PAIRING MODE.
- Access the Bluetooth settings in your mobile device and select SEARCH/SCAN FOR DEVICES. Your mobile device will begin to search for a Bluetooth signal.
- You will see the name BLUEBAR appear in the device list. Select it to pair, and if a password or PIN is needed enter the numbers “0000”. You may have to then select BLUEBAR and press “CONNECT”.
- After a successful connection has been made, you will hear a short tone and the LED Indicator will begin to flash blue.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.