If your Scoria Headset stopped working after downloading the Software and you are running Windows 10, it could be a possible issue with the SSS Audio Extension Filter Driver.
By following the below troubleshooting steps you should be able to download our software without any errors.
- Uninstall the software and PnP Drivers for the Scoria Headset
- Run all available Windows updates.
- Follow this link to check for updates official from Microsoft:
- Restart the computer without the headset plugged in
- Plug in the headset once everything has rebooted
- Wait for your computer to recognize the headset
- THEN install our software.
- Are you able to use the software now?
We hope this information was helpful.