Please note that if your mouse is no longer being recognized after a Windows 10 update, please ensure to contact Microsoft first for further troubleshooting steps as this would be an Operating System error.
- Make sure the mouse is connected to an operational USB 2.0 port while the computer is already running, try more than one port.
- Does the mouse work in any other USB ports?
- Be sure the computer is updated to the latest available operating system firmware, download any available updates.
- Is your computer up to date or does downloading available updates solve the problem?
- Try unplugging the mouse, wait a few seconds and then reinsert.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Some desktop computers only have one USB port designated for the mouse peripheral, check the back of your computer and make sure the mouse is plugged into the correct port.