- Make sure to charge the battery case by connecting the micro USB cable to an operational AC outlet or USB port.
- Try charging the ReVIVE ENERG4 overnight, did it take a charge?
- The ENERG4 can be charged when not connected to the iPhone.
- Please try removing the iPhone from the ReVIVE ENERG4 then charging it, will it take a charge then?
- To charge the case while connected to the iPhone press the status button for 3 seconds. This will disable the case from charging the iPhone and will now accept a charge directly to the case when plugged in.
- Does the ReVIVE ENERG4 operate in this manner?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.