How to pair the BlueVIBE FXT / Not pairing to media device?
Were you able to pair the headset to your device after following these steps?
- If the headset is on, press and hold the power button until the light flashes red to turn it off.
- Press and hold the power button down for 6 seconds until the LED indicator flashes red and blue.
- Once the LED indicator is flashing red and blue, go into your device's Bluetooth settings and select "scan".
- The headset will appear in the available device list as BlueVIBE FXT, select it for pairing.
- Your device will connect to the headset and will alert you once the connection is complete.
- Press play on your music and enjoy!
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.