Only FlexSMART X2's with model number GGFSX20200GYEW are equipped with the multi-point pairing function. Multi-point pairing will allow users to pair and connect two devices to the FlexSMART X2, at the same time.
Activating Multi-point mode:
- Plug the FlexSMART X2 into a DC outlet and press the power button to turn it on.
- Tune your vehicles radio and the FlexSMART X2 to the same vacant FM station.
- Before connecting a device, press and hold the play/pause button and the previous track button at the same time.
- You will here an ascending tone to indicate the FlexSMART X2 now has Multi-point pairing enabled
To disable Multipoint pairing, disconnect all devices from the FlexSMART X2, then press and hold both the play/pause button and forward track button at the same time. You'll hear descending tones to indicate Multi-point has been disabled.
Pairing two devices:
- Hold the blue call button down until it and the red call button are blinking rapidly. The FlexSMART X2 is now in pairing mode.
- Pair the first device to the FlexSMART X2, from your devices Bluetooth settings, prompt it to connect with the FlexSMART X2.
- Once the first device is connected, tell your device to disconnect from the FlexSMART X2.
- Place the FlexSMART X2 back into pairing mode, hold the blue call button down until it and the red call button are blinking rapidly.
- Pair the second device to the FlexSMART X2, from your devices Bluetooth settings, prompt it to connect with the FlexSMART X2.
- Once the second device connects, tell the first device to reconnect to the FlexSMART X2 in it's Bluetooth menu.
Controlling audio playback:
- With two devices connected to the FlexSMART X2, the first user to play audio will have playback control.
- To switch devices, pause audio on the current device, then play audio on the other device.