Solar Charging Tips:
- Before using the solar charging function, please cycle the internal battery of the Restore SL4000 with AC power.
- To exercise, use the included micro USB cable and plug the Restore SL2600 into a USB port for 6 hours to give it a full charge.
- Once fully charged, drain the power from the Restore SL4000 by plugging in a device to the USB port on the Restore SL4000.
- Repeat this until the battery life in the Restore SL4000 is fully drained. You'll know the charge of the Restore SL4000 is depleted when the LED indicator starts blinking on and off, then recharge it to full power again with AC power.
- For best results, repeat this exercise cycle 4-6 times.
Once you have properly cycled the internal battery with AC power, feel free to charge the Restore SL4000 by placing it into direct sunlight.
- Leave the Restore SL4000 in direct sunlight for 24 hours for a full charge from solar power.
- After a full charge has been achieved, plug your device into the USB port of the Restore SL4000.
- You'll know the charge of the Restore SL4000 is depleted when the LED indicator starts blinking on and off.
Please contact customer service if you require further assistance.