*** NOTE: Before pairing, please turn the media volume down on your device to prevent damage to the BlueSYNC. ***
- To pair the BlueSYNC EX, first move the function switch on the speaker from OFF to BT.
- You will see the power indicator LED glow blue, and will also hear a short tone.
- The BlueSYNC EX automatically enters pairing mode.
- Make sure the device you want to pair to is in range and that it is the only device with Bluetooth turned on.
- On your Bluetooth enabled device, find the BlueSYNC EX in your Bluetooth settings menu and select it for pairing.
- If your device asks for a pin, use "0000".
- Once connected, the LED indicator will no longer flash, it will just stay blue.
- Press play on your device and enjoy your music.
Make sure when attempting to pair to a device that there are no other Bluetooth devices in the immediate area that may interfere with your attempts to pair. If unable to pair to your desired device, try another Bluetooth enabled device.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.