- While using the supplied AC to USB power adapter, verify that the red light indicator is on when connected to the AC wall outlet.
- When the adapter is plugged in is the light on?
- When the AudioACTIVE is connected to power the LED light on the headset will be illuminated.
- Do you see a light on when the headset is connected to power?
- Should the LED not be illuminated, please make sure that there is a tight connection between the USB cable and the charging port on the AudioACTIVE, aslo try using a different AC USB adapter or a different USB port.
- When plugged into a different adapter or USB port does the headset's LED light come on?
- If the port being used is verified to be good, connect the AudioACTIVE to a powered USB port for charging, and leave it OVERNIGHT. Sometimes the battery inside of the AudioACTIVE just needs to be "woken up" a little by extensive charging.
- Does leaving the headset plugged in over night get it to charge?
- Press and hold the power button to see if the LED power indicators on the AudioACTIVE power on.
- Does pressing and holding the power button make it come on after an overnight charge?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.