- The On/Off switch on the bottom of the device must be switched to ON.
- Does switching to ON make the speaker turn on?
- Please make sure AudioMORPH is connected to a source of power (USB or three AAA batteries), LED will glow blue when device is on.
- Does the speaker still not turn on, what if you try a different USB port or new batteries?
- If power is on but no sound is being heard, make sure the included 3.5mm AUX cable is securely inserted into the media device and that the audio of the media device is turned up to a desirable level.
- Make sure the volume is up on the media device, please try adjusting volume directly on the AudioMORPH as well, volume adjustment is on the side of the speaker above LED light strip. Does this help?
- Please try the AudioMORPH with different audio sources.
- Does the speaker work when plugged into a different device?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.