Before first use, when the USB dongle is plugged into your computer drivers for the mouse should be automatically downloaded.
- Make sure the wireless USB 2.4ghz wireless receiver is attached to an operational USB 2.0 port while the computer is already running, try more than one port.
- Does the mouse work when the dongle is in any other USB ports?
- Please make sure the mouse has been fully charged and is powered to the ON position. The switch is on the bottom of the mouse.
- Is the mouse fully charged ad powered on?
- Be sure the computer is updated to the latest available operating system firmware, download any available updates.
- Is your computer up to date or does downloading available updates solve the problem?
- Try unplugging the wireless 2.4ghz wireless receiver, wait a few seconds and then reinsert.
- Does this solve the problem?
- Some desktop computers only have one USB port designated for the mouse peripheral, check the back of your computer and make sure the mouse is plugged into the correct port.
- Did this solve your troubles?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.