** Please note, the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE RA4 can only output a maximum of 2.1 amps of current for charging. If your device requires more amperage, it will not charge. **
- Before plugging a device into one of the the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE RA4's USB ports, please allow the solar panels to be in direct sunlight for 30 seconds.
- After allowing 30 seconds of direct sunlight, plug in your device. Does it start to charge?
- Certain charging cables provide different mAh output, you may need to use an OEM cable when charging your device with the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE RA4, or a different charging cable entirely.
- Does using an OEM cable or a different charging cable allow your device to accept a charge from the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE RA4?
- Please unplug your device from the USB port it was plugged into and plug it into the other port.
- Does your device charged when plugged into the other port?
- Please try plugging in a few different devices into the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE RA4.
- Which devices accept a charge from the ReVIVE SOLAR RESTORE RA4?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.