- Fully charge your BlueSYNC SPB before using. Once charged, simply plug your device into USB port next to the control knob and move the mode switch to the POWER position.
- After the BlueSYNC SPB is recharged, does a device plugged into the BlueSYNC SPB begin charging?
- Make sure that both ends of the USB cable you are using are securely connected into your device, and into the BlueSYNC SPB.
- Are the cables inserted securely?
- Be aware that larger devices such as tablets may not charge, the maximum output of the BlueSYNC SPB is one amp.
- Are you using a larger device such as a tablet?
- Try using a different USB cable if one is available.
- Does your device receive a charge now?
- If your device is still not a receiving a charge, please try plugging a different device into the BlueSYNC SPB USB port.
- Does a different device receive a charge?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.