- Move the mode switch on the left side of the BlueSYNC SPB from the OFF position to the MUSIC position. This will be the middle position in between OFF and POWER.
- There will be a greeting welcoming the user to the BlueSYNC SPB. It will enter pairing mode and alert you to "Enter Bluetooth" when the speaker is ready to pair.
- From your Bluetooth enabled device, scan for a Bluetooth device.
- The BlueSYNC SPB will appear in the pair able device menu. Select it to initiate pairing. If your devices prompts you to enter a pin code, please enter "0000".
- Once connected the speaker will say you are connected and your device will show the connection to the speaker was successful.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.