Installing faceplate screw:
- The ReVIVE PowerUP NG6 comes with a faceplate screw. This is so you can securely fasten the ReVIVE PowerUP NG6 to your wall outlet.
- For proper installation, remove the center screw from the wall outlet you wish to use the NG6 on. Do not remove the faceplate from the wall.
- With the screw removed, plug the ReVIVE PowerUP NG6 into the wall.
- Using the faceplate screw that comes with the ReVIVE PowerUP NG6, put it through center hole on the ReVIVE PowerUP NG6 until it makes contact with the faceplate on the wall.
- Tighten the faceplate screw by turning clockwise until hand tight using a flat head screw driver.
- The NG6 should now be secured to the wall.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.