- Make sure the BlueVIBE CPT is in the off position.
- Press and hold the multifunction button down for 5-7 seconds.
- Release the power button only when the LED indicator starts flashing red and blue.
- From your device, go into the Bluetooth settings and select SCAN.
- The headset will appear on the available device list as BLUEVIBE CPT, select to to begin pairing.
- If your device asks for a PIN, please enter "0000".
- Once connected, your device will say it is connected to the BlueVIBE CPT for phone and media audio.
- Press play on your device to enjoy your music.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve your problem.