- Please make sure that the BlueVIBE CFT is fully charged and powered ON. When the BlueVIBE CFT is ON the Power LED indicator will be illuminated.
- Does the LED light up when the power is turned on?
- Make sure that the volume on your media device and the BlueVIBE CFT are loud enough.
- Do you hear any sound after adjusting volume on both the BlueVIBE CFT and your media device?
- Keep your Bluetooth device within 30 feet of the BlueVIBE CFT. The maximum Bluetooth range may vary in different environments, or with different mobile devices.
- Does moving the media device closer to the BlueVIBE CFT solve the problem?
- Try using another pair of headphones in the BlueVIBE CFT, also try the included headphones on another device. This will determine if the cause of the issue is the headphones or the BlueVIBE CFT Bluetooth module.
- Does another device or another pair of headphones work?
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.