Pairing a Bluetooth enabled device to the BlueSYNC WUD:
- With the speaker off, turn it on by rotating the power knob clockwise.
- The BlueSYNC WUD will automatically enter pairing mode once turned on.
- From your Bluetooth enabled device, go into the Bluetooth settings and "scan" for available devices.
- Choose "BlueSYNC WUD" from the list of devices to establish the connection.
- If prompted, enter "0000" as the PIN.
- Once pairing is complete your Bluetooth enabled device will say it is connected to the BlueSYNC WUD.
Using NFC technology for BlueSYNC WUD pairing:
- Make sure your Bluetooth enabled device has NFC turned on.
- With NFC turned on, place your device in the NFC touch area of the speaker. It's located on the top left of the speaker and looks like a square with the letter "N" in the middle.
- When prompted, press "YES" on your device to pair.
Please contact customer service if the troubleshooting above does not solve the problem.